The Mystery of the Kingdom is a virtual “Christianity 101!” It puts the entire “big picture” of the Christian experience and life into proper perspective, as well as answers many common questions regarding God and the Kingdom of God.
It truly is MUST-READING for every believer, no matter how long you’ve known the Lord! But new believers will be especially blessed by the many insights into the operation and personal appropriation of the Kingdom unveiled in this powerful yet easy-to-read book.
Its subtitle, Bearing Kingdom Fruit, reflects the book’s ultimate message. The medium through which that message is conveyed — The Parable of the Sower — is what Jesus Himself indicated is the most important of all His Parables. In it, He delineates the four categories of hearers of the Word of God. According to the Parable, everyone who has ever heard the Word of God falls into one of these four categories, and thereby chooses their own future and eternal destiny.
Dr. Lambert unveils in the volume the four-step path of progressive spiritual growth revealed in this “dark saying” of the Master. The most profound and intriguing ” hidden pearl” inherent in the rich and ingenious Parable, however, is the spiritually appraised “secret” of how the entire Kingdom of God operates and how every believer can bear Kingdom fruit in his/her own life. And, indeed, as of Scripture is that bearing Kingdom fruit is by no means optional, but rather absolutely imperative.
- Why do bad things happen to “good” people?
- “If there is a God who loves us so much, why does He allow such evil and adverse things to happen and continue to exist in the world?”
- Who is the true author of evil and adversity in the world?
- Why is there so much suffering in the world and even for Christians?
- When Christians experience adversity does it mean they are doing something wrong or that it is happening because they are sinners?
- Is adversity a sign of sin and judgment from God?
- Is there really a real, live devil?
- If Satan exists, should Christians just ignore him and act as if he doesn’t exist?
- Didn’t Jesus “defeat” the devil? If so, why is “spiritual warfare” really necessary?
- Is a Christian’s salvation “eternally secure, or can he/she fall away and lose his/her salvation?
- What is Kingdom fruit and how does one produce it in their own life?
- How important is it to bear Kingdom fruit? What is the consequence if we don’t?
These are all questions commonly asked by believers and unbelievers alike. The Mystery of the Kingdom offers definitive and straightforward answers to all these age-old questions, right out of the Word of God. By demystifying many of the conundrums of life, The Mystery of the Kingdom, will bring you new inward peace, rest, and faith, and in the process quench the psychological and emotional “fiery darts” with which the evil one assails all believers. It will also arm you with added “ammunition” for quelling the sometimes hostile questionings and criticisms of the unbelieving.
Regardless of how long you’ve been a believer, you are guaranteed to gain new insights from this book that will have a powerful and enduring impact upon your life! Those who have known the Lord for a while, will also be reminded of many vital concepts and precepts concerning the Kingdom of God and our Heavenly Father’s gracious and exceeding love for us.
The inspiring and empowering message unfurled upon the pages of The Mystery of the Kingdom is a tremendous evangelizing source. Once you’ve read and experienced it for yourself, you will then be impelled or even compelled to sow it into the lives of loved ones and those you are praying will receive the Lord Jesus Christ into their hearts and lives.
DON’T DELAY — ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
CLICK HERE to see the Table of Contents.
CLICK HERE to read the Foreward.
CLICK HERE to read the Introduction.
CLICK HERE to read Chapter One.
CLICK HERE to read an excerpt of Chapter Six.
CLICK HERE to read an excerpt of Chapter Seven.
CLICK HERE to read an excerpt of Chapter Nine.
[Requires a PDF Reader App]
[Requires an EPUB Reader App]
(Lower than anywhere on the Web)
:::CLICK HERE::: to see all ADOBE mobile & computer apps [digital readers].
:::CLICK HERE::: to read about/download ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS [digital management app].
:::CLICK HERE::: to see all FREE Barnes & Noble NOOK E-reader apps [digital readers].
:::CLICK HERE::: to read a comprehensive WIKIPEDIA article about all the new E-READERS [digital readers] available.